Congratulations creative graduates!
We hit the degree show last Friday on the opening night to have a look at the latest creative talent emerging from Ulster University. A big congratulations to everyone that took part in putting together a wonderful show! With everything from Photography to Multidisciplinary Design and Animation, it really is worth checking out, and if you haven’t already, it is open until 11th June at the Belfast School of Art, York St. campus!
Creativity, Art & Design are all areas we are focused on helping and promoting, so in that spirit, here are 3 articles for those that have just left university and are embarking on a new path – whether it is working for someone else or setting up a brand new business!
- Top Creatives’ advice for grads on putting together a portfolio by It’s Nice That
- 6 Things You Should Know before getting a job in design by Future Rising
- 12 Creative Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Business Advice by Format
but also don’t forget to take a break!
- 20 of the Best British Music Festivals by Radio Times
- Best Summer Books 2016 by Newsday
- 22 Summer-perfect DIYs you can tackle this weekend by Refinery 29
Since 2007, Blick has been a space for creative startups to grow and flourish and our doors are always open to new graduates and new startups, whether it’s through a desk space or by popping in to one of our many events!
- Katrina Taggart, 2. Sarah Walker, 2. Paul McNally